Type KALtrol-SP is a simple battery-powered preset pulse counter/timer with 12 to 250 V AC/DC count and reset inputs or with Switch Closure/NPN input. The 6-digit, 2-line LCD display shows the current count value, the preset value, the relay state and the active time measurement.
LCD Preset Counter/Timer
• Count and reset input electrically separated from the counter: input switching levels 12 … 250 V AC/DC or NPN input signal.
• 2-line LCD display for count and preset. Displays the switching status of the output and the active time measurement.
• Data retention thanks to exchangeable lithium batteries, battery life approx. 8 years.
• Output: relay, programmable as normally open or normally closed.
• Easy to program.
• Simple preset entry; one key per decade.
• Plug-in screw terminals.
• Replacement for electromechanical preset counters.
• No external power supply necessary.
• Clock function.